Benefits of The Portable Tow Truck...
- Affordable - Discount pricing available on bulk quantities for fleet accounts and resellers. (Please contact us for discount pricing.)
- Reliable - Tested and proven snow chain or tire chain alternative used by the largest parcel delivery companies in the world.
- Portable - Easily fits in the trunk of your vehicle or behind a seat.
- Durable - Able to be used over and over, the mats are virtually indestructible and made from high strength polypropylene.
- Dependable - Works great on RV's, Car's, Truck's, Van's, and Fleet vehicles.
- Hassle free - Saves time, money, and headaches and gives you peace of mind while traveling.
- Money saver - The Portable Tow Truck pays for itself after one use.
- Works great while camping, mudding, off-roading, and during emergency situations if your car or vehicle gets stuck.
- Easy to use - Lightweight and can be used easily and safely by a man or woman.
- A must have - Just like a spare tire and jack, The Portable Tow Truck should be in every vehicle.
Instructions... (You can also view our videos to see The Portable Tow Truck in action)
- If the vehicle will rock back and forth, rock backwards as far as possible.
- Put the vehicle in park and apply the parking brake.
- One end of The Portable Tow Truck is labeled "This side up". The other end is lodged between the tire and ground which has barbs that are specially designed to engage the tire.
- Wedge this end in front of the tire between the tire and the ground. (If only one wheel is stuck, only one Portable Tow Truck in needed)
- Release the parking brake and SLOWLY accelerate.
- CAUTION: Do not stand behind or in front the vehicle when using The Portable Tow Truck. Serious Injury could occur.
- HELPFUL HINT: If you want The Portable Tow Truck to be towed behind you to a more convenient stopping place, attach a small nylon rope to The Portable Tow Truck through existing holes and to the trailer hitch on vehicle or other area.